Recruiters Choice

Job openings for manager corporate marketing direct in mumbai

Manager- Corporate Marketing (direct)

Mumbai


Responsible for Key Account Management of Corporate Clients through direct sales
Generating business, developing & maintaining client relationship, rendering consistent services.
Managing client’s insurance portfolio and renewing & selling insurance products
Providing tailor made services for client’s business along with subsequent data management.
Analyzing client’s insurance needs and presenting risk assessment solutions
Identifying prospective clients and developing strategies for generating business and achieving consistent profitability norms, also developing leads, sales & cross selling of key products.
Possess excellent relationship building, interpersonal communication and analytical skills with demonstrated abilities in customer relationship management.
person should be from general insurance

Experience 4 - 6 Years
Salary 10 Lac To 14 Lac P.A.
Industry Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller
Qualification Other Bachelor Degree
Key Skills corporate sales

About Company

Company Name

bajaj allianz

About Company It is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability and strength. Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May, 2001 to conduct various businesses (including Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has an authorised and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26%
Email ID rritika1220@gmail.com